*First of all, I want to mention.... I have absolutely no idea if this is even remotely a Hungarian dish of any kind. My Mom has made these meatballs since I was little, and a few years back she gave the recipe to me. This is what the meatball dish was titled on the recipe card, and what my family has always called them. Whether it is a true Hungarian dish or not, these meatballs are delicious and a crowd pleaser!
Slow Cooker Hungarian Meatballs ~ ONLY 3 Ingredients!
- 1 -package frozen meatballs, thawed (I have used plain, Italian, and turkey all tasted wonderful)
- 1- 12oz bottle of Chili Sauce
- 1- 32oz jar of Grape Jelly
1. Pour Chili Sauce and Grape Jelly into a slow cooker. Stir.
2. Add Meatballs, and stir. Set your slow cooker on High.
3. Stir every hour, and after 3-4 hours reduce setting to low or warm, and serve!
Simple and tasty! Even if we decide to hang out at home this year for the Super Bowl, my husband and son have voted that I MUST make Hungarian Meatballs! They LOVE them that much, and I hope you will too! If you are looking for a super easy dessert recipe, check out my Oven Shy Cookies.... no baking and just 3 ingredients as well! ~ Amanda