The Oven Shy Cookies recipe is very simple to make, and as the name implies~ does not require any baking!!! Hope you guys enjoy them as much as my family and I still do every Holiday Season.
*Also check out some other great Holiday Baking and No Baking Recipes at the bottom of this post.
Oven Shy Cookies
Makes- approximately 36 cookies
- 12 oz. Butterscotch Bits
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 5 cups Corn Flakes
- Pour the Corn Flakes into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt Butterscotch Bits and Peanut Butter together over medium heat in sauce pan; stirring constantly. Watch closely to keep mixture from burning on the bottom.
- Pour melted mixture over Corn Flakes. Stir until all the Corn Flakes are coated. This will take a few minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper. You will have to mound them together because they do seem to want to fall. I usually wait a minute or two, and let the mixture rest, before beginning to drop out the cookies. For best results, place the waxed paper on a cookie sheet and then place cookie sheet in freezer to speed up the cooling.
- After cookies have set up, Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Here are some delicious Holiday Recipes from some of my Blogger Friends to try!
Melissa from Melissa Say What? shared a sweet holiday cookie recipe ~ Cream Cheese Kolaches with Fruit
Sara at Sweet Silly Sara has a tasty recipe for that doesn't require baking ~ Hollywood Squares: No Baking Required
Savannah from Simply Me shares some of her favorite Holiday Recipes.
Dina at My UnEntitled Life has my chocolate craving covered with No Fail Fudge. Can I just say my mouth is already watering.... yummy!
Find Muddy Buddies and other great Holiday Recipes from April at Saving For My Family.
Thanks for visiting my blog! My Sublime Media Connection friends have some great posts to share, you can check them out by clicking on the thumbnails in the party below. Happy Holidays!