Monday, July 2, 2012

Mailbox Freebies Monday July 2 2012


These are the FREEBIES I received last week (June 25-30, 2012)! If you will start signing up for just the few freebies posted here pretty much daily... it will not take very long at all and you will have lil surprises waiting for you in your mailbox!!

Bodycology Facebook Sample-  Still available!!!! Go Here to view the original post and sign up for this Facebook Freebie from Bodycology. 

Sebamed liquid face & body wash- This is another Facebook Freebie that is still available.....  You will also receive a $3 off one at CVS coupon. Just go HERE to sign up. 

Happy Monday!!! =)

3 comments:

  1. I love freebees and samples, I don't get as much as I used too but they come in handy, plus you get to try the products out! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like Christmas most of the time I get the mail. I wish ours came early though. It's always so late when ours comes :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love samples! Not only do they keep the post office running, but they're great for travel or even care packages for family and friends!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...