Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Buy Costumes Review



I was recently asked to review Buy Costumes as a member of The Pitch List, and of course I jumped on it!!! We Love to dress up around our house, and my son was due for a new costume. 



 Buy Costumes has been around since 1999, and according to their website, is the internet's most popular costume store! As you are searching through their site it is easy to why.... they have so many to choose from! They also carry accessories to make that costume pop, and party supplies to make your party the event of the year!


We looked through tons of costumes for boys before we decided on the Transformers Bumble Bee Classic Child Costume for my son. I am very impressed with this costume....that included both the mask and the jumpsuit. The back of the jumpsuit simply fastens together with velcro, and you are good to go! I ordered a size larger than my son actually is, so he would have room to grow. Also depending on the weather, he will be able to wear thicker clothes underneath for the holiday.

If you are looking for a costume, I highly recommend looking at their page.... with so many choices you will find what you are looking for. From Renaissance to Wifred, super heros to super sweet princesses, they have a costume for every style!!! Buy Costumes also stock sizes from Adults to Baby which means you outfit the whole family at one time! Buy Costumes will have you dressed to impress or scare.... whatever your thing might be. =)

~ If you would like a chance at grabbing a costume from BuyCostumes....Buy Costumes is giving away 7 costumes to 7 lucky winners! Simply go HERE to enter.

*I received this review through The Pitch List. Even though I reviewed the costume free of charge thanks to Buy Costumes, I was not required to give a positive review. As always, all opinions {Good or Bad} are my own.



3 comments:

  1. What a cute blue eyed Bumble Bee! Love the review, makes me want to go play dress up like a kid again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daughter loves to play dress up too. Buy costumes is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...