For our Luck Be A Baby Celebration, I was given the opportunity to look over a Combi Shuttle Infant Car Seat to facilitate this product overview. This infant car seat has so many safety features for baby, including the 360 degrees of protection for your little one. Whether it's a side, rear or front impact the Shuttle protects with both Side Impact Protection, through the deep walls and absorbing foam, and an Anti-Rebound Bar, which will stabilize the seat in rear and front collisions. Can't be too careful with our precious cargo!
Now it also offers comfort for us parents and baby too. The Shuttle is lightweight! I'm normally on the smaller side, sporting a large belly right now, but my height hasn't changed. lol I'm not going to lie, I struggled with carrying around my other two kiddos in their infant car seats. The grip wasn't comfortable and I was constantly using my leg or having to lean way back to help balance the weight of the seat. Neither were great for a new Mommy's back! The Combi Shuttle has a ergonomic carry handle with comfort grips, and it only weighs (before baby) 9.25 lbs!!! The seat also has a cover that is both removable and washable, canopy, harness pads, and mine also features the seat cushions too.
Here's a few more details about the Combi Shuttle Infant Car Seat.
- accommodates infants from birth (3lbs)- 35lbs with base, and 33 inches tall
- is compatible with the Combi Cabria, Catalyst, Cosmo and Twin Cosmo strollers for a complete travel system
- has an adjustable head restraint for proper positioning of both the head and harness shoulder height, keeping baby safe and snug
- a one pull front harness adjuster
- The Base features a recline indicator and a recline adjustment foot for perfect positioning in the vehicle
- The Shuttle Infant Car Seat is available in a variety of color choices- red, royal blue (shown in my pictures), black, cranberry, teal, and graphite
I really like the wonderful safety features of the Combi Shuttle Infant Car Seat, and I am also impressed that comfort was not thrown to the wayside in it's design either. I think both Mommy and Baby are going to be very happy, when I put him in this car seat for his first car ride home from the hospital in a month or so.
You may connect with Combi USA on Facebook Twitter and Pinterest
*I received the above product free for reviewing purposes. As always, all opinions are my own. see disclosure.
Come back March 10th-17th, 2014, and be sure to enter for your chance to win a Combi USA Shuttle Infant Car Seat and other great prizes for baby in the Pot-O-Gold Giveaway!