Since I am bringing home our baby in just a few short weeks, we needed a full line of products on the ready for when he arrives. For the Luck Be A Baby Celebration, Earth Mama Angel Baby sent me their Baby Essentials Bundle in order to facilitate this product feature. This set contains the necessities you need for baby in a 100% certified organic reusable tote. Below you will find a few details about each of the 5 baby essentials in this set.
- Angel Baby Lotion (4oz.) - Their baby lotion comes in a convenient pump. It is easily absorbed during baby massage, and can also be used to help ease skin irritations like eczema, which both of my kiddos and I have. This product is, of course, organic, vegan and toxin free, and gluten free too. Angel Baby Lotion has an all natural Vanilla Orange scent, but its pure blend with no artificial fragrances, preservatives or dyes. Made in the USA
- Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash (5.3oz.)- This gentle castille soap, also has the all natural Vanilla Orange scent. You can use this as both a body wash and shampoo. This product features Calendula, Orange, and Vanilla essential oils. It is safe for babies delicate skin, but since it does use castile soap, it is not a tear free shampoo. Made in the USA
- Angel Baby Oil (4oz.)- I can't wait to give baby massages to our little one with this baby oil. It's also great for cradle cap and dry or chapped skin. It's unscented, and does not contain any nut oils, artificial fragrances, dyes or preservatives. Made in the USA.
- Angel Baby Bottom Balm (2oz)- This best selling diaper rash, thrush and first aid balm is also safe for use with cloth diapers. I love that it can not only be used for diaper rash, but can also be used by the whole family for a variety of issues like skinned knees, bug bites, and chicken pox. It is Pediatrician and Hospital recommended too. Made in the USA
- Angel Baby Bath Blossoms- Contains 6 Bath Sachets. This has to be the one product I am most excited to try. It is an organic herbal bath for fussy babies. You simply take one of the sachets and let it steep in a bowl of boiling water for about 5 minutes. Just pour the whole bowl including the sachet into your babies bath water (make sure to test temperature before putting your baby in). It has a blend of Oatmeal, chamomile, lavender, calendula, lemon balm, and rose herbs. Made in the USA
Connect with Earth Mama Angel Baby on Facebook and Twitter
*I received the above product(s) in order to facilitate this product overview. As always all opinions are my own. see disclosure.
Come back March 10th-17th, 2014 for the Pot-O-Gold Baby Giveaway, where you can enter for a chance to WIN a Baby Essentials Bundle from Earth Mama Angel Baby and other Must Have prizes for a new little one!