Thursday, September 24, 2015

10 Decadent Pumpkin Dessert Recipes

I am so excited about the approach of fall! Crisp air, colorful leaves and best of all... pumpkin flavored everything! No wonder it is my absolute favorite season. I can't wait to start baking some amazing pumpkin goodies for my family who, thankfully, all love pumpkin as much as I do. Found 10 Decadent Pumpkin Dessert Recipes that I can't wait to try, and I bet you are going to love a few of these too!

1- Pumpkin Pie Scones 
2- Spiced Pumpkin Cake Truffles 
3- Creamy Pumpkin Ice Cream 
4- Pumpkin Apple Chimchangas 
5- Pumpkin Cream Pie Trifle  
6- White Chocolate Pumpkin Cups 
7- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars 
8- Crock Pot Pumpkin Cake 
9- Pumpkin Ale Cupcakes

~Which of these mouth watering pumpkin dessert recipes do you anticipate trying first? I am leaning towards the Easy Cheesecake Bars as a special treat for my husband, or maybe the White Chocolate Pumpkin Cups. It's hard to decide.... they all sound delicious right?!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...