|*I will receive product in exchange for sharing this fun giveaway from HALO. See disclosure.|
Between July 20th and July 26th, HALO is running a "Safe Sleep from the Start" campaign on their Facebook page to give away a free HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper and HALO SleepSack Swaddle to one very lucky winner! To Enter click the link below and be ready to share a picture of your precious blessing! Good Luck to Everyone!!!
Check out some wonderful safe sleeping tips from HALO below.
Safe Sleep Tips
- Place baby to sleep on his or her back at naptime and at night time
- Use a crib that meets current safety standards with a firm mattress that fits snugly and is covered with only a tight-fitting crib sheet.
- Remove all soft bedding and toys from your baby’s sleep area (this includes loose blankets, bumpers, pillows and positioners). The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests using a wearable blanket instead of loose blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Offer a pacifier when putting baby to sleep. If breastfeeding, introduce pacifier after one month or after breastfeeding has been established.
- Breastfeed, if possible, but when finished, put your baby back to sleep in his or her separate safe sleep area alongside your bed.
- Room share, but don’t bed share. Bed sharing can put a child at risk of suffocation.
- Never put your baby to sleep on any soft surface (adult beds, sofas, chairs, water beds, quilts, sheep skins etc.)
- Never dress your baby too warmly for sleep; keep room temperature 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Never allow anyone to smoke around your baby or take your baby into a room or car where someone has recently smoked.
Make sure to Follow HALO on Social Media
Did you use or do you plan on using HALO sleep products for your baby? I would love to hear about your experiences below.