Tuesday, July 28, 2015

10 Activities For Your End of Summer Bucket List

A lot of us might be thinking about back to school, and if you are homeschooling you may already be starting those lesson plans too. Actually there are still a few weeks of summer break left! Instead of getting caught up in the preparations for the new school year, this time around I want to focus on taking advantage of every moment we have left of summer by making memories! I have compiled a list of 10 activities for our End of Summer Bucket List. Hope that you can use one or more of these fun ideas with your kids too, and send summer break out with a bang! 

1) Make a Lego Stop Motion Movie  

2) Build a Fort 

3) Make a Splash with these Water Balloon Games 

4) Go Star Gazing 

5) Make a Fairy Garden 

6) Have a Nature Scavenger Hunt 

7) Make Clay Jewelry 

8) Take Photographs

9) Make Splatter Bugs 

10) Bake Unicorn Poop Cookies 

 ~How are you wrapping up summer this year with your kids? Do you have any suggestions to share? I would love to hear about how your family is wrapping up the season in a comment below. 

7 comments:

  1. What fun!
    I need to star gaze before it's too chilly to lay out.
    And photographs are never ending for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going star gazing is a fun memory I have from my childhood, and realized recently my kids and I haven't done that together yet. Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. These are some great tips. I cannot remember the last time I took time to enjoy the stars. The star gazing list has definitely just been added to my bucket list before the end of summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be fun night! Hope you enjoy star gazing too!

      Delete
  3. These all sound really fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Hope you have fun trying one or more these before summer ends this year.

      Delete
  4. Oh what great ideas, I've always wanted to make a fairy garden, too bad we're moving now... sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...