Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Boy's Military Costume Review

*I received the product below for reviewing purposes. I was not required to write a positive review. As always, all opinions are my own. see disclosure. 

Our son LOVES to dress up, and I love that his imagination goes into over drive when "becoming" the hero, villain, or whatever he happens to be pretending that day. We recently were given the opportunity to check out a fun costume, and he has had a blast putting it through the paces at playtime.



When the Commando Child Costume arrived, we instantly opened it up, and I snapped a few pictures. I know my 6 year old son, and so many cool accessories they probably wouldn't stay together for long. One thing that is really neat is that there was a hook and look attachment to the front of the vest. Each of the items are able to attached to the front which really helps to keep them together.... at least for a while.

This fun military costume includes ALL of the items below.


  • Jumpsuit with boot tops
  • Helmet
  • Vest
  • Dog Tags 
  • Binoculars 
  • play Grenade
  • Phone
  • Compass
  • play Knife
  • and Canteen.
The Child's Commando Costume was a wonderful choice for my little guy since he loves military history something you wouldn't expect, and all things related to it. He is actually outside right now with two of our neighbors, that are his age, playing with of the accessories. Make sure to check out all the Fun Costumes available at Wholesale Halloween Costumes! They don't just carry costumes for the kids, but also for Mom and Dad too!




    4 comments:

    1. Wow - this seems like a great costume - I love collecting costumes anymore because you never know when you'll get invited to one and I like choices. haha

      ReplyDelete
    2. My now 15-year old son always loved dressing up as a hero! Whether it be a police officer, military, fireman or other. I just know he's going to be a hero one day!

      ReplyDelete
    3. cute costume. I checked out their website they have ton to choose from.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...