Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sponsored: Keeping Breakouts At Bay With Clearasil Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Face Wash ~ #MC #ClearasilMom

I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Clearasil. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.



Breakouts. Acne. Pimples. Those are three words to describe what stressed me out when I was a young teenager. Thankfully my mom introduced me to a facial routine early, and saved me from a lot of embarrassment and self-esteem worries. I am happy to be able to do the exact same for my tween daughter. I don't believe that skin issues should be a rite of passage into the teen years. They come with the territory, but I have given our daughter Clearasil Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Face Wash which can reduce breakouts by 85% in about four weeks, to help keep her skin clear. 

Even though Clearasil Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Face Wash is a gentle cleanser that isn't supposed to dry out her skin, she has very sensitive skin that is prone to dry patches during the cooler months, but will still be oily in the T-Zone area. We decided from the beginning that she would use it ever other day to see how her skin reacted, and if we could notice a reduction in her breakouts.

Using the Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Face Wash is actually super simple, and after just reading the directions with my eleven year old tween once, she was able to continue without any assistance. After wetting her face, she used almost a quarter sized portion of the face wash by massaging it into her skin. She paid careful attention to apply more to her nose, chin and forehead since these are her problem areas. Last you just rinse the face wash off with warm water. No crazy procedures or multiple steps to the routine, which is perfect for my tween.



Following the every other day routine over the last couple weeks has really done wonders to stave off her breakouts. She has had less of those pesky red spots pop up, and we have really noticed a difference in her skin's over all condition. With the Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Face Wash being a formulated with a moisturizing complex, it hasn't left her skin too dry either which is a huge plus. 


Overall, my daughter can easily use this Clearasil face wash, and we have both noticed her skin is so much clearer. Maintaining her confidence and staying stress free, when it comes to her skin, is what I was hoping this face wash would do for my girl, and it really has. Keeping breakouts at bay should be simple for our tweens and teens, and for my girl with Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Face Wash it definitely is. 

Make sure to connect with Clearasil on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...