Monday, December 22, 2014

Holiday Cooking With BrylaneHome

*I received the products below in order to facilitate this review. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own. See disclosure.

When I think of the holidays and entertaining guests in my home, my first thought as the hostess always turns to what food will I serve. Cooking up those family favorite dishes requires quite a few different pans. The last thing I want to pull out with guests in my home is a less than stellar pan. Thankfully BrylaneHome has solved my dilemma this year by providing me with some wonderful cookware- the 12-pc Cereco Cookware Set.


The Cereco Cookware Set includes small, medium and large sauce pans with lids, small and large skillets, a medium sized sautéing /frying pan with matching lid, and what I have always referred to as my pasta pot, but is more commonly called a Dutch Oven, I believe. This is a ceramic cookware set, and each piece features non-stick finish. Each of the glass lids are vented. Both the lids and handles on these pans have a Bakelite handles and knobs.

While using this cookware set over the last couple weeks, I have found them be very high quality pans. From my personal testing through using them to cook our families meals, the cookware seems to distribute the heat evenly. They work beautifully to bring my family's favorite dishes to the table. I really like the neutral grey color too. 

My one and only issue with this particular set is that they are not dishwasher safe. I love to use my dishwasher, but even after cooking some of the messiest meals for my crew cleanup was very easy with the high quality of their non-stick finish. Overall needing to wash these pans by hand hasn't been a problem at all.

The Cereco Cookware Set has everything I need to keep my guests and my family full and happy, so we can enjoy each other's company. I have been very impressed with its quality performance in my kitchen. If you are looking for new cookware this year, I highly recommend checking out this set and the others available from BrylaneHome. They have a wide variety to choose from and are all priced with a family's budget in mind.

Make sure to follow BrylaneHome on their Social Media!


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • YouTube
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...