Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spotlight Shopping Trip- CVS 4/14/12

On Saturday, I had to make a quick run to CVS for hamburger buns. Was so mad at myself since I forgot to pick them up and we were grilling with friends over!!! So I ran out really fast to grab them...without my coupon binder! Well, I paid way to much for the hamburger buns...but I scored some awesome deals!!!! CVS had a whole shopping cart at the front of the store filled with markdowns.... 90% off!!! Ended up grabbing 5 boxes of Clairol Hair Color originally $9.99 marked down to $0.99, 3 bottles of Mark Anthony Strictly Curls originally $8.49 marked down to $0.84 and 3 CVS brand sore throat spray originally $2.99 marked down to $0.29... oh yeah and that bag of hamburger buns for $2.79( grrr....)! :P
The total OOP= $11.71

Total Saved= $76.05!!! Wooo HOOO!!! 

Still kicking myself that I didn't have any of my coupons for the hair dye with me, but what can ya do?

Has anyone had a shopping trip this week they are just dying to tell about? I love hearing about great savings and awesome deals.... share them here!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...