The 4th of July is coming up so fast! How about building on the excitement and anticipation of Independence Day with your kids by creating some memories with crafts? I have rounded up 5 fun 4th of July art project ideas to create, share and display this holiday.
1. Celebration Fireworks Crayon Resist With Paint Art - Little Fingers Big Art
2. Uncle Sam Craft - Five Little Chefs
3. Patriotic Jewelry - Kids Activities Blog
4. Crafts for Babies first - House of Burke
5. Pipe Cleaner Fireworks - Hoyby Crafts
Do you have a favorite 4th of July craft that you like to make with your family? Feel free to tell me all about it in a comment! From my family to yours, we hope you have a safe and fun holiday!