Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Free Sample ~ #glutenfree Rice Thins

We are trying to snack healthier, and these Gluten Free Rice Thins in White Cheddar look like a great place to start! They have three flavors pictured, but the site does not specify which flavor you will receive as your free sample.... I have my fingers crossed. 

They are offering a $.75 off coupon too. {*Note my coupon printed for $1 off a 3.5 oz box!} Thinking I am going to go ahead and try these this weekend. They just look delicious to me... this could be a new pregnancy related late night craving! =)
~Sign up for your FREE Sample of the Gluten Free Rice Thins HERE

*Please keep in mind that free samples go very quickly. If you are not able to receive this sample because they are out I am very sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...