Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Delivery Man Trailer Debut ~ #DeliveryManMovie

http://www.wdsmediafile.com/dreamworks/deliveryman/images/DeliverMan.jpegI am so excited that Coupons and Lesson Plans was chosen to be one of 533 blogs to Debut the trailer for Delivery Man (PG-13) starring Vince Vaughn!!!! What an awesome opportunity.... plus I was able to check out the trailer over the weekend.... FYI ~ in my opinion, it's a must see!!!

In this film, which will be in theaters November 22, 2013, Vince Vaughn plays a likeable underachiever looking for his purpose in life, when he finds out he’s fathered 533 children through anonymous donations to a fertility clinic 20 years ago. Now he must decide whether or not to come forward when 142 of them want to meet their biological father. 

Now who is ready to check out the brand new DELIVERY MAN trailer?!!!

~After watching, I would LOVE for you to leave me a comment letting me know what you think about the Delivery Man trailer. Personally, I think Vince Vaughn is great (I'm a HUGE fan) & I will definitely be in line on November 22nd to see the whole film! Enjoy! ~Amanda =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...