Thursday, May 3, 2012

Costume Discounters Review

Mommy, Have you seen my fairy wings? 

Where's my mask? I want to be a super hero! 

If your kiddos are anything like mine they love to dress up and pretend since their young imaginations have no limits. (I love for my kids to dress up, pretend and let their imaginations run wild.) Sometimes it's just tons of fun to be able to actually feel like you are a superhero or fairy.... in a costume!!!!!
 
My kiddos seem to grow like weeds!! They usually do not fit their Halloween costumes by spring, and finding costumes isn't always easy or cheap this time of year. Unless you shop online then you will find tons and tons of costumes, and they are all very reasonably priced.....
 
I had my daughter search Costume Discounters site and to my surprise she picked a 50's costume!  They have over 50 different categories in girls costumes alone. Just as many choices for adults and boys too, by the way. Not to mention,while we were choosing her 50's Carhop Girl costume I came across tons of clearance!!!
 
The 50's Carhop Girl costume arrived in excellent condition and came with the hat to pull the look together! Found the little details, like the authentic looking diner name on the back, Adorable!!!! They have super cute costumes for girls in the 50's category, but if you're looking for a more traditional or character costume.... they have plenty of those too. Love variety and lots of options because you never know what your kiddos will want to be next... maybe a 50's Carhop Girl!



*** I was sent a costume free of charge to review but as always all opinions are my own. Please see my Disclosure and Privacy Page if you have any questions.

8 comments:

  1. That is too cute. I may have to buy that if they have it in adult sizes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute costume. My 6 year old loves to dress up. She is such a little diva. This site sounds like it has many cute little items for her to choose from. She would love it!!! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful review, very cute and unique costume. Will check them out, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a CUTE costume! I will check out the site to see what other costumes they have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! I remember when my girls were young enough to dress up, they loved costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG-She is adorable! I want that costume for my daughter (Laura DeLuca)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I love this!! My favorite era, the 50's diner look, poodle skirt and all, Aww.. Too Cute!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um...how did I miss this? She looks so adorable!!! What a cute costume on a beautiful girl! I remember playing dress up as a kid..one of my favorite things to play!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...