Sunday, November 1, 2015

6 Turkey Crafts To Make For Thanksgiving

I don't know about you, but Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! Maybe it is because I love fall so much, or because there are so many fond memories of being with family on Thanksgiving. I just love spending the day with family, and enjoy catching up with everyone. Of course, there is turkey and all of the other yummy foods to consider too! This year, I am going to get my kids as excited for Thanksgiving as I am! We are going to start the fun by making all kinds of Turkey Crafts this November! I have hope that when the big day rolls around my kids will say "gobble, gobble," happily!


1- Pine Cone Turkey Craft 
2- Coffee Filter Turkeys 
3- Beaded Turkeys 
4- Turkey Cone Hats 
5- Burlap Turkeys 
6- Leaf Turkeys  

Which of these 6 Turkey Crafts do you want to make with your kids first? I think the Burlap Turkeys are fantastic! If you have a favorite turkey craft idea please tell me all about it in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...