Friday, October 2, 2015

9 DIY Mason Jar Gift Ideas

Mason Jars just maybe one the greatest things ever invented! From canning foods to using them to make homemade gifts, there are so many ways to use Mason Jars! I found some really neat ideas for DIY Mason Jar Gifts that I can't wait to share with you! From gifts for adults to gifts for kids, there is something on this list for everyone! 
1. Cookies in a Jar
2. Soap Dispensers 
Sugar Scrub
4. Candy Cane Bath Salts
5. Relaxation Jars
Solar Lights
7. Superhero Bank
8. Tell Me a Story Jar
9. Snowman in a Jar

Which of these 9 Mason Jar Gifts do you think you will make first? Since both my son and my grandmother have birthdays are in October, it is a toss up between the Sugar Scrub and Superhero Banks for me! Planning to make these for them this week, and some others for the upcoming Holiday season too. Do you have a favorite mason jar gift idea? I would love to hear about it in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...