Wednesday, April 22, 2015

$15 in FREE Clothing For The Kids From Schoola ~ Free Shipping

*I will receive a credit to this site if you choose to make a purchase using my links. See disclosure. 

photo credit: Schoola
How does free clothing sound? 

My kiddos go through clothes like it's their job, and Schoola is a great place to find gently used {and some brand new} kid's clothing on the cheap. They also donate a percentage of the price to schools, so it's a win win. 

Right now on Schoola you can grab a $15 credit just for joining, and for a limited time they have Free Shipping too.  I just snagged a pair of jeans, and two t-shirts for FREE! This Momma is one happy girl. 


If you would like to grab some super cheap or free clothing, simply Sign Up For Schoola, and start shopping. Your credit will be applied automatically at check out, and also if you check you email after joining they send a 25% off code. I used this code and my credit to have a total of $0.00 due at check out. Woot Woot! 

1 comment:

  1. I had never heard of this site I will have to check it out. Looks like a great way to save on kids clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...