Friday, September 27, 2013

Tickets for Disney Live ~ Save $5

Sponsored- I received free tickets in exchange for posting, and will be reviewing Disney Live after the show. See Disclosure.

I grew up watching Disney Movies, and yes, some of my favorites had a princess in them. I will always have a special place in my heart for Mickey Mouse too! I have really enjoyed sharing those memories with my kids through movies, but now I am beyond excited that Disney Live is coming to my area!!! Can't wait to see what my kids think of this LIVE performance! 


Here's a little about the upcoming performance of Disney Live!

~Join Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy as they take audiences on a captivating journey and magically bring to life three timeless fairy tale adventures. Discover Snow White as she searches for her one true love; Cinderella getting ready for her magical night at the ball; and Belle, from Beauty and the Beast, as she finds happiness in the most unusual place. Anchored amidst a transforming set, captivating choreography, innovative lighting and breathtaking costumes, this authentically-woven tale of “happily-ever-after” is a heart-warming Disney experience for the entire family.



Disney Live! presents Three Classic Fairytales is coming to Evansville, IN on October 27th at The Centre at 12pm and 3pm

~My Readers can Save $5 off per ticket. Use offer code: BELLE  Get Your tickets Today!

*Please Note- Code Not valid on Front Row or VIP tickets. No double discounts. Service charges, handling and facility fees may apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...