Friday, August 3, 2012

Mara's Pasta Review

  We love pasta around my house. In fact, it's usually a part of most dinners! I have been trying to make healthier choices while shopping. Sneaking in better for you alternatives where my kiddos will not notice when I can. I have to sneak them in because if they even get a funny feeling something might be good for you.... they run screaming! {That's not a joke.... I should buy stock in hearing devices for my future! LOL}


While looking for healthier pasta options, I came across Mara's Pasta! This artisan pasta is 100% Whole Wheat, and made with Maragrain. This grain was developed to keep their pasta from being to gummy or the opposite, too gritty in texture. In just one serving you will get over 25% of your daily fiber. It is also an excellent source of protein...8 grams per serving in fettuccine, spaghetti, and penne (these are the pastas I have tried so far).  In a nutshell, they have perfected a pasta that my kids do not run from and I'm happy to serve them! 

 



We have used it in all our regular family dishes from spaghetti and meatballs to my Yummy Pasta and Chicken. I have made these type of meals for years. Now that I know we are eating pasta with fiber and protein, without all those empty carbs from refined white pasta, I am enjoying these meals even more.  My family has gobbled the Mara's Pasta down because it's a very tasty 100% whole wheat artisan pasta!!! 




If you are looking for a great tasting pasta that's 100% whole wheat, then check out Mara's Pasta Products. I'm hooked! Can't even imagine going back to the plain gummy tasting white pasta after enjoying Mara's Pasta. If you would like you can also check out their Facebook and Twitter pages.

Guess what?!!! Mara's Pasta has graciously offered to sponsor a giveaway for the readers on Coupons and Lesson Plans!!! If you are interested just go HERE to enter. This giveaway will end on Saturday, August 18, 2012. 

*Disclaimer: Mara's Pasta provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. As always, all opinions {good or bad} are my own. If you would like more information please see my Disclosure.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...