Saturday, April 25, 2015

A New Laptop For Mom The HP Envy TouchSmart 15.6"

*The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. see disclosure.

Since my laptop's hard drive decided to crash on me a couple month's ago, I have had to rely on using my husband's when he can spare it. It's time this Mom found a new laptop! These last few weeks researching all the choices and features available has been an addiction, as you can imagine. {Really miss my laptop} I am very excited about the sleek natural silver laptop from HP-  the Envy TouchSmart 15.6” that has caught my eye.


The HP Envy TouchSmart 15.6” features a powerful mobile processor, the AMD FX Special Edition APU to deliver exceptional gaming and entertainment experience with award winning graphics too! This HP laptop features a quick AMD FX series processor which is great for daily tasks such as managing your personal life or streaming movies or videos. Since besides needing a laptop to blog from, we also love to stream movies online for our family movie night. This is exactly what I have been looking for in a new laptop.

Really like the idea of my next laptop being a touch screen, and the HP Envy TouchSmart has that feature with a 15.6" touch screen. This touch screen will definitely make multitasking a breeze. There have been days when I am trying to get multiple things checked off my blogging to do list, looking up a recipe on Pinterest for our dinner, and keeping up with friends and family through social media. A touch screen that also has the quick AMD FX series processor would be convenient to get more accomplished faster which in turn could give me more free time with my family streaming our favorite movies!

Now if you are as interested in the HP Envy Touchsmart 15.6", with it's fast AMD FX Special Edition APU processor and ultra convenient touch screen, as I am make sure to check out ways to save at Best Buy. You can grab Free Shipping
on orders $35 and up, or free store pick up in as little as 45 minutes. Two great money saving options that Best Buy offers. NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...